TCR Social & Economic
150 - 300
Most of the training is imparted through Videos/Activities and ‘Look-and-Learn’.
The workforce is imparted with the appropriate training to operate basic food operations.
TCR has created a structure training and certification program of ‘Safe Food Handling & Operation’ spread over 50 hours of classroom training and 50 hours of practical training supported by the Job Training.
Post Successful completion and certification of the training program, they can either be part of the existing TCR stores or independently own and operate a TCR unit of their own.
Contribution To Community:
TCR Community Hotspot Initiatives
TCR believes in building healthy communities which are defined as diverse, collaborative, representative, physically healthy, and harmonious.
Experience: Place to bond over Food
Educate: Educating about social issues i.e. AIDS awareness, sanitation, hygiene etc. through TV’s, notice boards, hoardings.
Energize: Generate positive community building/ upliftment.
Entertain: There is always place for games, music, Wi-Fi zone, events, information display.
Engage: Employee engagement activities like blood donation camps, Cleanliness drives, Yoga, Safety Workshops, etc.
Exchange: Information/knowledge/opportunities in and around the community.
Interactive Corner: Relax and rewind with board games and simple Card games like Uno etc.
TCR Awareness Initiatives
TCR executes targeted Awareness initiatives to educate and make aware the community on a series of various topics pertaining to Food Quality, Health, Hygiene, Safety, Security, Environment etc. Such information is disseminated through Printed Materials, Display Screens in the stores, and Workshops. Workshops includes topics such as:
- Food & Nutrition
- Work place safety
- Diet in Life
- How to identify Food Adulteration?
- Road safety
- Importance of various International days
- Healthy Eating
- How to avoid common Diseases?
- Personal Hygiene
- Safe Driving guidelines and Road safety
- Information on general Food Safety
TCR Engagement Programs (TEP)
TCR also organizes various engagement activities involving interactive participation of community. Such activities are held at the TCR Stores or within the Community. Information about the initiatives are disseminated through TCR store Displays/Handbills. Engagement activities includes:
- Yoga and Meditation Camps
- Blood Donation camp in association with Indian Red Cross Society
- Cleanliness Drives
- Health Check-up Camps(Distribution of Iron and micro nutrient supplements)
- Feed a Child
- Workshops with external speakers on motivation, safety at work, etc.
- Festivals/ Occasions Celebration
- Collection and distribution of books/clothes etc. for the needy
- Various other Social programs